¼ cup red onion
½ cup lime or lemon juice
1 avocado, peeled and pitted
3 tablespoons sour cream
Juice of 1 lime
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 lb. ahi tuna, sushi grade, thinly sliced
6 mini taco shells
½ cup cabbage, thinly sliced
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Place the red onion and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the avocado, sour cream, juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Remove the avocado cream from the food processor and place in a Ziploc bag. Set aside.
- To assemble, cut a small hole in the Ziploc bag and squeeze a small amount into the taco shells. Top with cabbage, tuna and jalapeno. Garnish with leftover avocado cream and serve.
- An empty egg carton makes a great mini taco shell holder while you fill the tacos.