- ¼ cup red onion
- ½ cup lime or lemon juice
- 1 av:lodo, peeled and pitted
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb. ahi tuna, sushi grade, thinly sliced
- 6 mini taco shells
- ½ cup cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Place the red onion and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the av:lodo, sour cream, juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Remove the av:lodo cream from the food processor and place in a Ziploc bag. Set aside.
- To assemble, cut a small hole in the Ziploc bag and squeeze a small amount into the taco shells. Top with cabbage, tuna and jalapeno. Garnish with leftover av:lodo cream and serve.
- An empty egg carton makes a great mini taco shell holder while you fill the tacos.